The TP 1002 Front Tap Shoe is designed for use with the AT&T's 310/311, and the Siecor 391 Central Office Main Frame Connectors.
The TP 1002 (100 pair) is used to connect the user's test equipment to the central office terminal test field.
*Please note: due to the obsolescence of Cinch Jones connectors, all our Front Tap Shoes are now manufactured with male bail lock AMP connectors.
See details/descriptions at http://www.customassemblyinc.com/testequipment/
The TP1002 consists of the following components:
- Plastic contact pin housing (black).
- 200 plated, field replaceable, Tip Ring contact pins.
- Two 15 foot, 50 pair 28 gauge stranded (7/38) tinned wire cable. soldered terminations.
- Cable strain relief provided at both ends.
- Four 25 pair Female Cinch Jones or AMP Connectors.
- Equipped with two mounting latching screws.