The TP1013 Front Tap Shoe is designed for use with the 88/108/110 Series Blocks. Also called 188 blocks in BEE Boxes. It is used to connect the user's test equipment to the central office terminal test field.
*Please note: due to the obsolescence of Cinch Jones connectors, all our Front Tap Shoes are now manufactured with male bail lock AMP connectors.
See details/descriptions at http://www.customassemblyinc.com/testequipment/
The TP 1013 consists of the following components:
- Machined, plastic contact pin housing.
- 100 plated Tip Ring contact pins
- One 15 foot, 50 pair, 28 gauge stranded (7/38) tinned wire cable, soldered terminations
- Latching mechanism to assure proper connection and contact.
- Two 25 pair Female Cinch Jones or Amps depending on customer's needs.