The TP1014 Front Tap Shoe is designed for use with the 444 connector. It is used to connect the user's test equipment to the central office terminal test field.
Connectors can be made for the cable side only or CO side only.
*Please note: due to the obsolescence of Cinch Jones connectors, all our Front Tap Shoes are now manufactured with male bail lock AMP connectors.
See details/descriptions at http://www.customassemblyinc.com/testequipment/
The TP1014 consists of the following components:
- Machined, plastic contact pin housing.
- 100 plated Tip Ring contact probes, specially designed for secure and accurate connections
- Two 15 foot, 25 pair, 28 gauge stranded (7/38) tinned wire cable, soldered terminations
- Two 25 pair Female Cinch Jones or AMP connectors
- Latching mechanism to assure proper connection and contact.