The TP 1116 Front Tap Shoe is designed for use with Siecor 75 pair Split type Central Office Main Frame Connector Blocks.
*Please note: due to the obsolescence of Cinch Jones connectors, all our Front Tap Shoes are now manufactured with male bail lock AMP connectors.
See details/descriptions at http://www.customassemblyinc.com/testequipment/
The TP 1116 consists of the following components:
- Injection molded plastic contact pin housing (black)
- 150 plated, field replaceable, precision-aligned Tip-Ring contact pins
- Equipped with two screw-down latching devices for precision fit
- A 15 foot, 50 pair, and a 15 foot 25 pair 28 AWG stranded (7/38) tinned wire cables; soldered terminations
- Cable strain relief complete with snap hook for secure positioning
- Can be fitted with Cinch Jones or AMP connectors.
- Protective plate that fits over the precision-aligned test probes when not in use. The protective plate is tethered to the test cord to prevent its loss when not in use.