The TP1125 Front Tap Shoe is designed for use with the Porta 508 block. It is used to connect the user's test equipment to the central office terminal test field.
*Please note: due to the obsolescence of Cinch Jones connectors, all our Front Tap Shoes are now manufactured with male bail lock AMP connectors.
See details/descriptions at http://www.customassemblyinc.com/testequipment/
The TP1125 consists of the following components:
- Machined, plastic contact pin housing.
- Two 15 foot, 50 pair, 28 gauge stranded (7/38) tinned wire cable, soldered terminations
- 200 plated, field replaceable Tip-Ring contact pins
- 200 contact pin springs made of .010 MW, S&B
- Equipped with screw-down latching device and side latching mechanisms to assure proper connection and contact.
- Cable strain relief complete with snap hook
- Can be fit with four 25 pair Female Cinch Jones or AMP connectors.