The TP1235 Front Tap Shoe is designed for use on the 3M 4510. The 3M 4510 is part of the 4500 SYSTEM of blocks. The 3M 4510 is the 10-pair Module Terminating System.
- Please note: the 3M 4525 was the 25 pr version of the 4500 SYSTEM and is no longer an application
- Front Tap Shoe is in development and will have 10 pair modules.
*Please note: due to the obsolescence of Cinch Jones connectors, all our Front Tap Shoes are now manufactured with male bail lock AMP connectors.
See details/descriptions at http://www.customassemblyinc.com/testequipment/
The TP1235 is a 50 pair Front Tap Shoe consisting of the following components:
* Five 10 pair heads with machined plastic hoods
* One 50 pair 28 awg cable with soldered terminations
* Latching mechanisms to assure precision fit
* Cable strain relief for extra support
* Two female Cinch Jones or Amp connectors depending on customer's needs